We will be working together with our Consortium partners to embed a culture of knowledge exchange, learning and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at the heart of Connecting Culture.
A CPD menu of ten half-day sessions will empower Consortium members with the skills, knowledge and confidence to effectively use the research tools we build and to work with real-time evaluation data to support their own practice.
The CPD sessions will include:
- ‘Pieces of Me’ biographical/qualitative evaluation training
- Introduction to Cultural Mapping Tool
- Reporting, Impacts and Social Value models
- Youth Voice and Governance
- Accute Childhood Experience training
- Youth Facilitation
- Peer mentoring/buddying, peer-learning, coaching skills, building on strengths to identify development areas for individual and organisations.
Built into the Consortium CPD programme are regular networking opportunities to bring together the Consortium members, Cultural Connectors, Strategic Partners and Research Team.